Back to pictures
- 6 persons
- 160 m²
You will be located next to the Grand Theatre (150 meters), the Opera House, Auditorium and Place de la Bourse, as well as the allées de Tourny and the beautiful quais along river Garonne. The flat is really quiet even if it is in the longest pedestrian shopping street in Europe.
- Double bed
- First floor
- Simple bed
- Car park
- Cable TV
- Non smoking
- Furnished kitchen
- Washing machine
Temporary rental of a lovely vintage 160 sqm apartment, on the 1st floor without a lift. It comes with a parking space.
- - an entry
- - a large living room with 2 sofas, a coffe table, a TV, internet/wifi and a dining table for 8 people.
- -a separated kitchen, completely furnished, with an oven and a microwave, dishwasher, firdge/freezer, cooking hobs, electric kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and everything that is needed to cook
- - a 1st bedroom with a doouble bed (160 x 200 cm), a big wardrobe, and a desk above the mezzanine
- - a 2nd bedroom with a double bed (160 x 200 cm), and a big wardrobe
- - a 3rd bedroom with two single beds (90 x 200 cm) and a closet
- - a bathroom with a double basin and a towel dryer
- - a little bathroom with an extra shower and a basin
- - a separated WC
Apartment equipped with a hair dryer, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Linen is provided (bed sheets, towels and tea towels) and beds are made on arrival.
July 30, 2018
This three bedroomed apartment, bang in the centre of town was a joy to stay in. Two fine double rooms and a smaller room with two single beds. The kitchen is top class and well equipped. The washer drier, top notch iron and ironing board all excellent. The living dining space is huge. All nicely furnished and two showers and separate toilet all very much appreciated. The little balcony over the busy street was a morning sun trap and while small is an appreciated added amenity. Good WiFi and a tv. The parking is close by and excellent, a very short walk.. the busy street outside is fairly quiet at night and there are countless places to eat and a Monoprix supermarket close by. Getting in was easy and courteous.
June 22, 2018
Excellent apartment, great location for the wine festival and exploring. Staff were extremely helpful. The entrance hall to the building could be cleaner but that did not detract from the stay or the apartment.
May 17, 2018
The appartment is located in the pedestrian zone on the main shopping street in Bordeaux. Ideal location for shopping, restaurants etc. It has a huge and beautifully arranged living/dining room with large windows and narrow balcony. The nice kitchen is well equipped for simple cooking, large fridge, oven and microwave; The bedrooms are spacious and the mattresses very comfortable. The master bathroom is chic and modern. The whole appartment is clean and it was very calm during nighttime. In case we come back, we will definitely consider this location again. Friendly check-in and check-out and communication was swift and sociable. All in all a very enjoyable stay! »