Back to pictures
- 4 persons
- 75 m²
"La Rousselle" is located between Place du Palais and the famous Pont de Pierre.
Place du Palais is the site of the former Palais de l'Ombrière and now boasts fine examples of 17th to 19th century architecture.
The Pont de Pierre, the oldest bridge in Bordeaux, over 487 metres long with seventeen arches, was ordered by Napoleon 1st and built during the reign of Louis XVIII.
The flat is in the historical center, in the land of the old Bordeauxwhere Montaigne was born! A magical place close to the Garonne and the Porte de Bourgogne.
A nice place to stay 100 meters away from the tram.
- Lit(s) double(s)
- Escalier 3ème étage
- Lit(s) individuel(s)
- Lave vaisselle
- Machine à laver
Temporary rental of a lovely 75 sqm furnished apartment, on a 3rd floor without a lift.
- - an entry
- - a nice living room with a large sofa, a coffee table, a TV, internet/wifi and a dining table for 4 people
- - an american type kitchen with an oven and a microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, hobs, electric kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster and everything that is needed to cook
- - a 1st room with a double bed (160 x 200 cm) and a wardrobe
- - a 1st bathroom with a shower and a basin, beside the bedroom
- - a laundry space with a washing machine
- - a separated WC
- Upstairs, with a corner office in the level :
- - a 2nd room with two single beds (80 x 200 cm)
- - an extra bathroom with a basin and a WC : Attention maximum height 1,80 m!
Apartment equipped with a hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
Linen is provided (bed sheets, towels and tea towels) and beds are made on arrival.