Back to pictures
- 4 persons
- 65 m²
- Avail. : 2021-11-02
Rental of a completely furnished apartment of 65 sqm with 2 bedrooms, on a 2nd floor with a lift.
You are located in the historical center, in the heart of the old Bordeaux in the street where Mauriac was born! An ideal location at the foot of the famous rue Sainte Catherine and close to the 3 tramway lines!
- Lit(s) double(s)
- Escalier 2ème étage
- Lit(s) individuel(s)
- Lave vaisselle
- Machine à laver
It is composed of :
- a living room with a sofa, an armchair, a coffee table, TV, internet/wifi and a table for 6 persons
- an open kitchen fully equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, hotplates, kettle, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster and everything you need for cooking
- a 1st bedroom with a double bed of 160 x 200 cm and chest of drawers
- a 2nd bedroom with two single beds of 90 x 200 cm and wardrobe
- a shower room with washbasin, towel dryer
- a toilet
Apartment equipped with washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Linen is provided (sheets, towels and tea towels) and the beds are made on your arrival.
Registration number: 3306300188451
A little history:
On a line that corresponds precisely to the south wall of the Lower Empire rampart was opened, under Napoleon III, this "Haussmannian breakthrough". Without being able to describe all the beautiful buildings which border the course of Alsace and Lorraine, let us point out, at the corner of the rue du Pas Saint-Georges, the one that Mr. Fosse had built in stone and brick, to recall, it is said, his native Tarn...