Back to pictures
- 2 persons
- 70 m²
- Avail. : 2022-12-31
Furnished holiday rental in a spacious 70m2 flat with high ceilings on the ground floor. This 1-bedroom flat has been designed for everyday living, especially for long stays.
You are accommodated in the hyper-centre of Bordeaux, between Place Gambetta and the Saint Seurin Basilica.
The bus is located 50 metres from the Place des Martyrs de la Résistance and allows you to visit easily this magnificent city.
|Monthly fixed charges
Comprenant les charges de copropriété, l'eau froide, l'abonnement electrique et l'abonnement internet/TV
|Monthly provisions for electricity consumption and taxes||€0|
2 mois de loyer à verser au plus tard le jour de la remise des clés
- Lit(s) double(s)
- Salle(s) de bain avec baignoire
- Lave vaisselle
- Machine à laver
This property, located on the ground floor of a former mansion house, is composed of :
- an entrance hall
- a living room with a sofa, armchairs, coffee table, TV, internet/wifi and a dining table for 4 people
- a fully equipped kitchen with oven and microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, hob, kettle, Nespresso machine, toaster and all the necessary cooking utensils
- a bedroom with a double bed of 160 x 200 cm, two bedside tables, a desk and a chest of drawers
- a bathroom with washbasin and a WC
Flat equipped with hairdryer, washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Linen is provided (sheets, towels and tea towels) and the beds are made on your arrival.
A bit of history :
Winding path along the cemetery, east and north of the Saint-Seurin church, the street in the Middle Ages was the place where the barns and presses of the canons of Saint-Seurin were located. Sometimes called rue du Puits Saint-Etienne, it was still occupied by gardens in the 18th century. In 1866, the Town Council decided to name it Rodrigues Péreire, "in homage to the work of the teacher of the deaf and dumb, a devoted scholar".