Back to pictures
- 6 persons
- 72 m²
- Avail. : 2021-09-15
In 1383, the Chartreux de Vauvlaire in Périgord, expelled from their monasteries by the war, found refuge in Bordeaux. They set up at the North of the city, out of the walls, near the Garonne. Their name gascon de chartros still remains comitted to the Chartrons district..
The apartment is in the centre of Bordeaux, near Notre Dame street and the district of the antique dealers. You are also only a step away from the Church Saint-Louis of Chartrons, the Cité Mondiale and the Jardin Public. A perfect location!
- Lit(s) double(s)
- Canapé(s) lit double
- Escalier 2ème étage
- Lit(s) individuel(s)
- Lave vaisselle
- Machine à laver
- Vue exceptionnelle
- an entry hallway
- a living room with a pull-out couch, two armchairs, a coffee table, a TV, internet/wifi and a dining table for 6 people
- an open kitchen, completely furnished, with an oven/micro-wave, dishwasher, fridge, hobs, electric kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster and everything that is needed to cook
- a 1st bedroom with a double bed (160 x 200 cm) and a drawer
- a 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm) and a wardrobe
- a bathroom with a shower, basin, towel dryer and a WC
The parking space is located at the public parking "Cité Mondiale" at 20 Quai des Chartrons, 33000 Bordeaux.
Apartment equipped with a hair dryer, washing machine/dryer, iron and ironing board.
Linen is provided (bed sheets, towels and tea towels) and beds are made on arrival.
A little bit of History:
"In 1383, the Chartreux de Vauvlaire in Périgord, expelled from their monasteries by the war, found refuge in Bordeaux. They set up at the North of the city, out of the walls, near the Garonne. Their name gascon de chartros still remains comitted to the Chartrons district"
Average grade: 4/5
March 18, 2018
Très bel appartement de qualité. Agréable et confortable. Literie parfaite!!