Back to pictures
- 6 persons
- 97 m²
- Avail. : 2021-07-31
In 1383, the Chartreux de Vauvlaire in Périgord, expelled from their monasteries by the war, found refuge in Bordeaux. They set up at the North of the city, out of the walls, near the Garonne. Their name gascon de chartros still remains comitted to the Chartrons district..Location...
The apartment is in the centre of Bordeaux, near Notre Dame street and the district of the antique dealers. You are also only a step away from the Church Saint-Louis of Chartrons, the Cité Mondiale and the Jardin Public. A perfect location!
- Lit(s) double(s)
- Escalier 3ème étage
- Lave vaisselle
- Machine à laver
- Vue exceptionnelle
APARTMENT FULLY RENOVATED IN JUNE 2017!
Seasonal rental in a beautiful stone building. Very nice 97m² duplex apartment at the 3rd floor, without lift. This one is completed with a parking place included in the price.
It is composed of :
- - an entry
- - a spacious living room with a sofa and 2 armchairs, a coffee table, a TV, internet/wifi and a dining table for 8 people.
- - an american kitchen, fully equiped with an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, hobs, kettle, Nespresso machine, toaster and all that is needed for cooking.
- - a 1st bedroom with a 160x200 double bed and a large dressing.
- - a bathroom with a sink and towels dryer
- - separate toilets
- Upstairs :
- - a 2nd bedroom with a 160x200 double bed and a large dressing room
- - a 3rd bedrooms with 2 twin beds of 90x200 with a large dressing room
- - a bathroom with a sink, towels dryer and toilets
The parking place is located near the Cité Mondiale parking.
Apartment equiped with a hairdryer, washing machine, drying machine, iron and ironing board.
Bed linen is furnished (sheets, towels, kitchen towls) and beds are ready on your arrival.