Back to pictures
- 6 persons
- 60 m²
Temporary rental of a fully furnished 60 sqm apartment on the 3rd floor of a contemporary estate. With a lift, a balcony heading south, air-conditioning and a parking space included.
You are located in the center of Bordeaux near Saint-André's Cathedral, the Hôtel de ville, the Ecole Nationale de la Magistrature and the Palais de Justice. There are many restaurants and shops in the area.
This dynamic neighbourhood with many shops also includes several museums near the impressive Palais Rohan (presently the Town Hall), Saint-André cathedral, and the Tour Pey-Berland, a freestanding bell tower topped by a golden bronze statue of Our Lady of Aquitaine.
The tramway and the bus are only 100 metres away from your flat so you will be able to visit the magnificent city very easily.
- Lit(s) double(s)
- Canapé(s) lit double
- Salle(s) de bain avec baignoire
- Escalier 3ème étage
- Lit(s) individuel(s)
- Lave vaisselle
- Machine à laver
- entry hallway
- living room with a pull-out couch, a low table, a dining table for 6 people, internet/wifi, a desk and a large balcony
- a separated kitchen completely furnished with an oven and a microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, induction hobs, electric kettle, toaster and everything that is needed to cook
- 1st bedroom with two single beds (90 x 200 cm) and a wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom with a double bed (140 x 200 cm) and a wardrobe
- bathroom with a basin, small closet and towel dryer
- a private parking space (basement)
Apartement equipped with a hair dryer, washing machine, iron and ironing table.
Linen is provided (linen, towels and tea towels) and beds are made on arrival.
A little bit of History:
A former archbishop, Maximilien de Rohan, decided to build a new episcopal palace here in 1774. This classically beautiful building is located just across from the cathedral. Its garden is flanked by two galleries, transformed into a fine arts museum in the 19th century. This museum contains masterpieces of pictorial art from the 15th to the 20th centuries.